Executive Assistant // Titel Media
Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art and entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential AND fast growing, award winning media company.
- Managing daily calendar the the C-level management, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based to last-minute changes.
- Organizing complex, domestic and international travel arrangements including passport/visa requirements and expense reporting
- Organizing and supporting meetings, teleconferences, off sites, and other events.
- Providing strategic administrative & project management support
- Ensuring that the founder and general manager are well prepared & organized for all meetings, events & speaking arrangements
- Smartly manage phone calls and inbox
- Be an eye and ear to the needs of the team
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant in a hyper growth environment
- Highly motivated and must enjoy fast-paced environment
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal) and proficiency in English and German
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a strong bias to action & a can-do-attitude
- Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
What we offer:
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility
- The unique entrepreneurial opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global media brand
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. company events, sport courses)