Facility Management Lead // wooga
Wooga is looking for a Facility Management Lead whose mission will be to ensure our physical environment connects with our greater company strategy. You will take ownership over operating our unique office located in the historic Backfabrik in Berlin-Mitte. You will lead a team of office managers and work closely with internal stakeholders and external service partners to ensure our space is vibrant, alive with potential, and most importantly, is the best environment possible to enable our team to achieve great results.
What you’ll be doing
- Operational and strategic management of the Facilities Department, developing the operational departmental strategy as well as continuous improvement of operational processes
- Professional leadership and development of the team for the office management team of 3 people
- Operation of around 3.800 square metres of unique office space in the centre of Berlin (Mitte)
- Operation, maintenance (inspections / maintenance / repair) and development of facility equipment
- Responsibility for compliance with safety and occupational safety measures; Preparation, implementation and documentation of instructions for compliance with safety and occupational safety measures
- Coordination and supervision of external service providers as well as management of service contracts (including building maintenance, maintenance companies, cleaning, security, craftsmen, etc.)
- You will report directly into our CFO and will have responsibility for Controlling Costs in the Facilities department and for identifying potential efficiencies.
- Cost calculation of planned repair and maintenance and major investment measures
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years professional experience in Facility Management including at least 3 years team leadership experience
You have a Bachelor of Science in Facility Management (or similar)
- Excellent command of English and German
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills
- While you are able to strategically lead this area of the organization, you approach your work with a hands-on mentality
- Solid technical understanding of facility equipment
- Flexibility in interaction and in communication with very different audiences: internal stakeholders, representatives of the landlord, external service providers, craftsmen, team, employees
What we offer you
- A centrally located, unique office space with unique challenges and opportunities from a Facility Management perspective
- Dozens of benefits including an annual Educational Budget, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Program, and much more
- A highly-skilled group of colleagues who are committed to helping you realize your strategic plans for the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.