Freelance Translator/Editor – Spanish to Mexican Spanish | m/f | 3 Month Collaboration // GetYourGuide
- Translating, proofreading and ensuring quality of Mexican Spanish text
- Creating the framework for how Mexican Spanish will be used by GetYourGuide
- Quality assurance and localization testing of website
- Write/speak Mexican Spanish on a native level
- Fluent knowledge of English and Spanish to a professional level
- Professional experience in translating, proofreading and editing commercial and website text
- Experience in SEM localization desirable
- Experience of website QA desirable
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet, etc.)
- An eye for quality and detail
- Capable of working independently and proactively; flexible but accurate
- The courage to take responsibility and own your language and its launch for GetYourGuide
- Passionate about travel
Why work with us?
- You’ll be working with one of Berlin’s most successful online start-ups
- Possibility to work on-site in our Berlin Content office
- Gain experience in the travel and tourism industry
- Possibility of ongoing, longer term collaboration
How do I apply?
Send us your CV and a short note of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience and skills match what we are looking for we will endeavour get back to you as soon as possible with a small translation and editing test.
We look forward to hearing from you!