Front Desk Associate // Techspace
- Cover the front desk for the majority of the day
- Sign guests in at the front desk, notify members of visitor arrivals and provide guest passes for access
- Manage member keycard activations and bike room access where applicable
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins and schedule tours
- Answer general member / guest queries
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Coordinate issues and complaints with the Facilities and Community teams
- Prepare and distribute promotional material to guests and potential members
- Keep records for your location up-to-date on our internal systems
- Create member profiles for new teams onboarding at your location
- Assist the Community team to ensure new members are onboarded in full and comfortable in their new environment
- Assist with the offboarding process and ensure this it is carried out in full
- Develop good, professional relationships with the Techspace community
What You’ll Get
Room to grow. We live and breathe scale-ups and with our own rapid business growth, you’ll have significant opportunity to shape your personal advancement.
World-class team. Ambitious, passionate and collaborative, we have exited companies to Google and have serious investor backing. You’ll be challenged and inspired by team members daily.
Company culture. We take the business seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We collaborate, hack, blog, network with the tech scaleup sector and socialise with our members, and each other!
Competitive salary and package, flexible working hours, a shiny new Mac to call your own and regular team activities to get involved in.
Inspiring workspace. You’ll be based at the heart of our brand newest building in Kreuzberg, South East Berlin. The old industrial building has been converted into a charming high ceiling office space with natural light, personality and creativity, and a private courtyard and balcony.
Applicants must be fluent in German.