Front Desk Manager / Receptionist // Factory Berlin
Factory is a next generation business club fostering innovation. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds, including startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and creatives to make a real impact and build relationships that truly matter. We operate the first and largest startup campus in Germany. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte provides access to our members and partners to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events. Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.
- Welcome guests, members and partners of the Factory
- Manage membership accounts and serve as an open minded “go-to” person
- Be the central contact point, answer and redirect phone calls as well as other requests
- Represent the Factory brand externally with an outgoing and charming appearance
- Perform and manage administrative duties that appear during everyday work (e.g. postal service)
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Organized and structured work attitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong orgnaizational and multitasking abilities
- German language on a native level and fluent in English
What to expect:
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen.
If the idea of shaping Factory’s voice and brand has you jumping out of your seat, we’d love to hear from you.