Head of Customer Care // wooga
In Wooga, being close to our players is one of our core values. As a Head of Customer Care, you will be the advocate and voice of our players inside Wooga, playing a crucial role in shaping the community and our player’s experience.
You will be our customers’ trusted advisor, who will empathetically interact with them while proactively building long-lasting relationships.
Our Customer Care department is a small, enthusiastic and talented team. You will be their mentor, helping us provide best-in-class customer experiences, as well as advising on best practices. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- You will be the voice of our customers while fostering creating and nurturing relationships with them. Work closely with the Marketing and Game teams to help define and execute proactive customer communication.
- You will be defining the goals and success criteria for high-quality customer responses and identifying opportunities for the community engagement.
- You will develop deep expertise on our customers and help define processes for gathering and reporting meaningful information from user tickets and reviews.
- Provide the management with insights into our players.
- You will bring our players’ voice to our game teams to help us create features, implement fixes and constantly improve our games and our customers’ experience and satisfaction.
- You will work within Wooga to help build tools, services, and strategies for optimizing the impact of our highly engaged and very important players.
- You will manage our external customer care efforts and relationships.
- You have professional experience in an online, customer-facing role such as Community, Customer Care, Customer Success Manager or similar
- You are already managing customer service representatives or you’re ready to step into a management position
- You have a solid understanding of customer service KPIs
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong understanding of mobile games industry, its communities and the unique needs of the casual games players
Nice to have
- Experience with customer support platforms, i.e. Helpshift
- Experience with software QA processes and methodologies
- Lead a small team with a huge impact!
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- We will connect you directly with the success of the company with the stock options programme.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
- Cool Wooga swag! ;)
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.