Head of Customer Support // Get it Done Service GmbH
Get It Done Service is an e-commerce platform that is enabling brands and online shops to offer their own home services. Wouldn’t it be great to add an installation service at checkout when you buy a new wardrobe or TV? Brands are struggling to make this a seamless experience for their customers, who are left to ask their friend or a not-always-willing family member for help. We want to change this and we are building a product that helps German brands deliver that necessary experience to their customers.
We are a young and small team that is setting the bar high and doesn’t waste time when getting things done – we are looking for people that are not afraid to dive in from day one and want to help make a change in the service industry in Germany.
As a company, we focus in providing an outstanding customer experience and we guarantee that to our brands. We are looking for a Head of Customer Support that will build a 5 star team that it’s passionate in providing the best experience for our customers and focuses in delivering that at every interaction. We are looking for people that want to go above and beyond to help people, and that can drive this passion not only through the team but through the company.
What will your responsibilities?
- Set the vision and strategy for the Customer Experience team on how to deliver a 5 star service to customers
- Set a clear roadmap on how to achieve the set strategy and vision, and lead the team in achieving this
- Build a top class and high performance team that is passionate about customer experience and that always aims high
- Be an active listener to our customer’s feedback and push changes and innovation that reflects it
- Track team performance and be proactive in finding the new ways to optimise how the team is working and interacts with customers
- Oversee the day-to-day of the team which includes dealing with escalations, monitoring systems and dealing with issues
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Strong background in customer support and 3+ years experience in managing a customer support team
- Experience in setting strategies and implementing efficient and quality processes and tools that can be scaled
- Experience in improving customer satisfaction and plan effective initiatives to drive this
- Customer centric with great people skills and passionate and experienced about delivering a 5 star service to customers
- Data centric who is able to identify the right data needed to track team progress
- Extensive knowledge of CS technologies, tools and best practices
- Experience in building a team from scratch including recruiting and provide training
- Great multitasking skills, adaptable and flexible to changes within the organisation
- Experience in communicating to different stakeholders
- Have a self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit, and uses own initiative to get things done
- Experience working with startups is preferred.
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in German (fluent/native) and English (fluent)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + options
- Work with a team of talented and dynamic individuals and contribute from day one in shaping the company’s strategy
- Directly contribute in shaping the company’s culture and environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the company
- Fully equipped workstation with the tools you need to work best
- Great office in Kreuzberg with plenty of snacks, coffee, and tea