Head of Human Resources (m / f) // Skeleton Technologies
Skeleton Technologies is changing the world of energy storage as we know it. Our mission is to move towards a fully electrified zero emission future.
We do it by producing the best ultracapacitors on the market.
We are seeking a senior level, hands-on HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES with depth and breadth of experience in all aspects of HR to play a fundamental part of the group’s growth strategy through providing strategic and operational HR leadership in its German and Estonian offices. You will be part of the management team in charge of developing and implementing the People Strategy to foster growth, innovation and employee engagement.
Primary focus of the Head of HR will include
- Generate and implement a clear and compelling HR and people strategy to ensure that the company is equipped from a talent perspective to meet current and future strategic objectives.
- Define the strategic talent needs of the organization.
- Develop workforce plans with the leadership team.
- Manage Skeleton’s talent pipeline by implementing creative talent acquisition, development and performance programs.
- Initiate and execute leadership development programs and lead succession planning activities.
- Work with management to drive employee development, retention and engagement initiatives.
- Ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies and procedures.
- Anticipate and plan for potential people challenges and give guidance to the leadership team.
- Lead an HR team – currently HR Business Partner, Recruiter, HR Admin and growing.
NB! As we are still relatively small team, the Head of HR would personally also be in charge of critical hiring and personnel development projects as well as handling some of the operational topics.
Why should you join?
- The prospect of taking on a challenging senior level leadership role within an entrepreneurial company in a rapidly-changing industry is exciting for you.
- If you have the ambition and vision to build a great place to work and a high-performing culture, then we are the perfect ground to put your ideas into practice!
- Working with our driven and inspiring staff will support your further growth as an HR professional.
- Being part of our revolutionary journey towards a zero-emissions future will be a rewarding experience!
You are a great fit to the team if you
- are a passionate HR professional with a profound knowledge in all functions of HR
- have substantial experience (10+ years) as a Leader and strategic HR partner to senior management, ideally within a high growth / technology business (250+ employees)
- possess a strong strategic mindset and business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- are able to thrive in an environment without clear-cut processes and even better, able to create lean, agile & innovative processes yourself
- have managed a team of 4+ HR professionals
- solid knowledge about German employment law and immigration processes for international hires
- have excellent English and German skills, both written and orally
- have relevant degree from university
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and resume in English. To apply, please click the link below. For further information contact Maris Kadakas at firstname.lastname@example.org.