Head of Account Strategy (m/f) // Adikteev
To keep developing our groundbreaking advertising technology, Adikteev is always eager to hire more talented media professionals. If you’re smart, passionate and fun-loving, if you are thrilled to work in a fast-moving environment where the team spirit prevails, Adikteev is made for you! We are looking for an outstanding Head of Account Management (m/f) to join its Berlin Account Management team.
Founded in November 2012, and backed by French VCs ISAI and Ventech, Adikteev is a leading marketing platform allowing marketers and app developers to engage their audience, acquire new clients and re-engage their dormant users through machine learning driven advertising campaigns.
- 80+ employees
- 3 offices: Paris, Berlin, NYC
- Double digit M€ revenues in 2016 and growing fast
- Qualify, for generating qualified traffic on desktop
- Motionlead, for the creation of tailor-made mobile advertising experiences
- Trademob, for mobile app user acquisition & retargeting
Adikteev is looking for a talented Head of Account Management (m/f) to join and lead its Berlin account management team within the newly acquired German entity Trademob.
Your role as a key member of the team is ensuring operational excellence by delivering and analyzing campaigns for our clients in many different verticals (shopping, travel, food, gaming, etc.), but also managing and leading a world-class team to establish Trademob as the leader of mobile advertising in Germany. This is an opportunity for a standout individual and experienced professional to co-author the future rules of the mobile advertising industry.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Define, analyze and constantly optimize the strategic positioning of the retargeting and user acquisition products together with product and management
- Create long lasting relationships with clients, manage client expectations at all levels, grow accounts and upsell our products
- Responsible for planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing campaigns while proactively assisting with campaign performance enhancements.
- Responsible for all running campaigns and for achieving KPIs
- Provide detailed and data-backed feedback about our traffic sources quality and campaign performance to sales team and our clients
- Lead and manage the German account management team by implementing and monitoring KPIs
- Successfully completed your business studies with a strong analytical focus (e.g. statistics, finance, IT)
- At least 3 years of experience in the media, digital or advertising industry (in the field of DSP/RTB-technologies would be a strong plus)
- First leadership experience and the required skillsets to manage and motivate a team
- Proven track record of constantly meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent understanding of campaign performance drivers, algorithms and data structures, you like analyzing large data sets and have a high affinity for statistics
- Strong business acumen and very good command of Excel/ PPT
- Dynamic and passionate about startup and mobile marketing/ app industry
- Self-starter with a positive can-do approach and experienced in working reactively and autonomously
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Data-driven, result-oriented team player
- Perfect German skills (native or near native speaker level) and business fluent English skills
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one
- You play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when it comes to important business decisions. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it’s the fairest way of making decisions
- An entrepreneurial environment with an attractive and performance-based salary
- A unique working atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness
- Working in a great office in Berlin Mitte
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time/ indefinite