Head of Customer Experience Manager // Pixformance
- Define the Customer Experience Strategy
- Manage the service & support team, a team that handles large customer-impacting issues and works to identify opportunities that improve the customer experience and key metrics
- Partner with product, tech, marketing and other business stakeholders to test and implement the vision
- Own our voice-of-the-customer program and help individual business stakeholders make the most out of customer feedback
- Analyze and improve existing processes and implement agile and lean processes if and where appropriate
- Provide customer experience data, analytics and insight to support customer focused, data-driven decision making throughout the wider organization
- Think further. You take the right conclusion from our customers feedback and actively support the improvement of our customer service
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years in customer experience or management consulting
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Proven ability to manage, lead and empower people to achieve challenging results
- Experience in project management, data driven and goal-oriented work
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Communication. You have excellent knowledge of English in written and spoken form. In every situation you find the right words and remain friendly and calm
Nice to have
- A passion for digital & sports
- Experienced in mediation
- Very competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org