Head of Customer Success // Taxfix
What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations super easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns.
This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
Read about us in the news here.
As a Head of Customer Success you are leading a team of customer success agents
You will be
- Building and leading a team of customer success and tax operations agents
- Ensuring the quality of our customer service experience over several countries
- Improving existing and redefining new processes and KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
- Planning and managing the workload of temporary customer support agents for peak times
- Working closely with the product team and giving continuous feedback how to improve the product
- 2+ years of experience in customer support and success
- 2+ years of experience in managing people in international teams (min a team of 3 people)
- Experience having worked closely with product and a good understanding for it
- Hands-on experience in all different areas of customer success, ideally you have built a customer success department from the ground up
- Set up lean processes and optimized existing ones
- Great communication skills with our users as well as with your team
- A German native speaker and fluent in English
- Genuinely passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience
- Data-driven and analytical
- A great people manager
- Problem solver
- Emphatic and can feel the pain of the customer
- You will be a substantial factor for the company success
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes and revolutionize a huge industry
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks
- Regular company events
- A strong support for your personal growth and development
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix, we are looking forward to receiving your application.