Head of HR // DCMN
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hamburg, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Jimdo, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, tado°, Secret Escapes, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- As our Head of HR you’re part of our Management Team. This means you’ll have a huge impact on strategic decisions and you’ll report directly to our top management. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Develop own concepts to bring our performance and talent management to the next level
- Implementation of an excellent retention management
- Develop our employer branding to the next level and strengthening our employer brand to ensure that we keep & attract the best people
- Enable our young & passionated leadership team with your experience and extraordinary empathetic work
- Developing your team members and ensure that they’re equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide support and services to the highest standard
- As part of our quarterly OKR strategy process you bring in HR relevant projects and deliver important Key Results to our company objectives
- Shape our organisational structures, applying agile best practices
- With your curiosity for innovative concepts and tools you bring our recruiting to the next level
- First and foremost, you are a passionate HR professional with an extraordinarily empathetic work and leadership style
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a HR professional in an international and dynamic work environment, of which at least 2 years have been in a leading position
- You’re fluent in German AND English (written and spoken)
- Experience with labour law and with compensation & benefits, ideally with an international background
- You possess the ability to build and scale a people and talent strategy, culture and processes while overseeing day-to-day operations
- You have outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust and motivation
- Ability to work and communicate with leaders across the company on a global scale
- You’re a team player
What do we offer?
- Ownership: You have full responsibility and a strong impact on our business
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Or apply via this link: http://bit.ly/2ia4CCs
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →