Head of Operations (m/f/d) // allmyhomes
We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
We are currently looking to fill a permanent role as Head of Operations (m/f/d) PropTech based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. The role is very much hands-on and independant (without people responsibility in the beginning) with a focus on building up a successful Operations department.
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures to scale the company and taking key company decisions with the management
- Leading the process design and improvement initiatives with quality and efficiency as guiding principles
- Designing and implementing efficient standard operating procedures, ERP-related tools and adequate workflow documentation routines that allow fast up-scaling
- Introducing, refining and reviewing operational KPI’s and managing the business accordingly
- Managing capacity through smart workflows/process reorganisation
- Reviewing operational performance, diagnose inefficiencies and implementing corrective action plans
- Spreading the process efficiency/logic culture across our operational teams and encouraging the teams to take pride in reliably delivering results while keeping processes working efficiently
- Creating a culture of ownership where people are motivated and love to work
- Several years of relevant work experience in a high growth digital or IT sector
- Prior experience in building structure and processes within the department/company
- First leadership experience to provide clear direction, empower and motivate the teams
- Fast decision-making and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for designing and hands-on mentality as part of a growing proptech start-up
- Strong affinity to a digital product
- Very good English skills; German skills would be an additional asset
- Respectful behavior as well as a structured, self-disciplined way of working
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereals, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Pawel Zych on +49 (0) 30 2099 44103.