Head of Operations (m/f) // COUP
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting.
Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. We are making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with our headquarters in Berlin. Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow in 2017.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you:
- Successfully finished university with a degree in business or technology
- Ideally have 2+ years of experience in operational management/ consultancy/ high-growth start-up
- Call a hands-on mentality and organizational skills your strengths
- Love to optimize the status quo on the basis of data
- Are willing to quickly grow professionally and personally to keep up with our plans
- Have proven excellent communicational skills and the ability to represent operations within COUP and in front of clients and partners
- Happen to be fluent in German and English
What you will be working on:
- Managing, steering and organizing all of our operational services with end-to-end responsibility
- Leading our operational team of fleet managers and fleet specialist in Berlin
- Maintaining the highest quality of our fleet and full safety of our users at all times
- Data-driven optimization and refinement of our processes and day-to-day operations to keep our business efficient and exciting
- Managing and overseeing our operational infrastructure (e.g. charging locations)
What you can expect:
- A young, highly motivated team of operationally experienced fleet managers who are passionate and committed to their jobs
- Experienced and outstanding leadership with a vision and everything else it takes to make COUP a continuing success
- The opportunity to expand your responsibilities as COUP will quickly grow
- Working with the best eScooters in the world and already thrilled customers
- A competitive and above market compensation
In case you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →