Head of People Operations (f/m) // Homify
We are homify – the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or simply inspiration – we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since 2013, we expanded to more than 35 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 100 people with more than 30 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we share the same goal: we want to build the premier platform for Home and Living across the globe!
Currently, we are looking for a Head of People Operations (f/m) to further develop all people topics.
As a new member of the homify team, you’ll be taking care of the following tasks:
- Leading our People Operations team of 4 people including the topics human resources, talent acquisition, office management and culture
- Developing and optimizing all people topics in full responsibility
- Leading the projects of scaling the Sales and IT team as well as moving our company to a more professional level whilst keeping the spirit and agility of a start-up
- Functioning as a sparring partner for the management team and team leads
- Payroll administration
More about you:
- You already collected a minimum of 5 years of working experience as HR generalist or business partner as well as a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience
- You are passionate for all people topics and know German labour law well
- You have great leadership skills
- You are fluent in German and English and have excellent communication skills
- You are data driven and have strong analytical skills
- You are energetic and you love to roll up your sleeves and dig in
- You are a good communicator and able to enthuse others with your positive attitude
- You thrive in environments that constantly adapt and evolve
What you can expect as a new member of homify:
- Full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast-growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Tremendous possibilities of developing your role and skills within the company
- A multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies with open doors to share your ideas and feedback
- You will work in a bright modern open office, with plenty of drinks, breakfast, and ice-cream
- Last but not least, regular company events and meeting where everyone will come together to celebrate success and learn from each other
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!