Head of Supply Chain Management (m/f) – Berlin // mycs
MYCS means creating furniture you love – exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customisable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customisation tool. With this tool, MYCS is not only revolutionising e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS has been expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision “make customisation the new normal,” we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talents who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realise their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
- Build the roadmap to a best-in-class supply chain; Identify, prioritize, structure and solve an array of other complex business problems through the use of analytics and business judgments
- Manage working relationship with third party partners including 3PL, Freight Forwarders and domestic carriers
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners to negotiate rates based on monthly order volume
- Track and analyze shipping and storage costs across the business and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations, making a material impact to the bottom line of the company
- Improve our customer experience through processing orders and shipments on time and in high quality
- Improve performance with data, report metrics to C-level in order to continuously improve operations
- Proactively identify growth potentials to consolidate our market position
- Hire and coach the warehouse and strategic Operations teams in Berlin and Szczecin
- Several years of experience in Supply Chain Management / Warehouse Management and/or E-Commerce logistics
- Track record of building, leading, inspiring and scaling a team
- Ability to make the most out of your team, grow employees to become our future leaders and motivate your direct reports to lead through fast pace scaling periods
- Interpersonal communication is one of your key strengths
- Analytical mindset, a strategic way of thinking and a detail-oriented and highly organized way or working
- Problem-solving skills with hands-on mentality while understanding how to work with all types of personalities
- Resistance to stress
JOIN MYCS AND…
- take responsibility on exciting tasks and further develop yourself on a professional and personal level
- take part in the success story of a fast-growing company and contribute to its further development
- benefit from flat hierarchies and development opportunities