Head of Technical Account Management // NEXD
- Be involved in onboarding clients to the Adcanvas platform, which includes training as well as day-to-day account involvement during the ramp up process.
- Troubleshoot and manage operational or technical escalations of campaign launches.
- Provide ongoing excellent customer service.
- Analyze the performance of accounts and provide recommendations for performance and delivery improvement.
- Communicate platform enhancements as well as the effects on business.
- Plan and execute strategies in partnership with operations to grow client/supply base effectively.
- Grow and deepen agency relationships and your understanding of clients and their industries.
- Help develop major client pitches with technical elements.
- Act as a strong subject matter expert and evangelist and contribute to market visibility through industry events.
- Collect and manage a database of channels/platforms/etc where we can guarantee our advertisements work.
- Negotiate with different certification companies to get our platform certified and approved for industry standards.
- You have digital media platforms experience.
- You have a deep understanding of online and mobile advertising products or other interactive media experience, ideally with an emphasis on mobile.
- You have excellent business judgment and expertise in mobile advertising, online advertising, and/or mobile products and services.
- You also have a strong track record of execution results, and the ability to lead key initiatives from incubation to scale.
- You’re an ambitious and energetic self-starter—you take on big challenges and are driven to succeed.
- You have strong communication skills—you can listen to and absorb client needs and present appropriate responses and a coherent action plan.
- You have a structured and organized approach to onboarding, testing, troubleshooting—you’ll have the freedom to build processes and structures in place to succeed.
- You’re a team player with leadership skills or potential—you lead by example and contribute to others’ success.
- With your commercial and business acumen, you can quickly grasp new technologies and define business models/opportunities for market success.
- You’re a relationship-builder and driver with a proven aptitude for connecting with large partners, startups, and executives.
Apply and let’s discuss your salary and benefits!
This position is available in either Tallinn or Berlin—apply and let’s talk about what will work best!
We’re looking for a head of technical account management to deliver performance and scale the Adcanvas product globally. You’ll be the leader of the TAM function responsible for onboarding prospects coming halfway through the sales cycle who now need testing, training, and onboarding. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing strategic client relationships.
This role requires technical aptitude and a strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape, ideally for programmatic, creative and mobile. You will be responsible for maximizing the usage of our platform with a wide number of clients in the region including top-tier advertising agencies and mobile-specific planning and buying specialists and publishers.
You should have a consultative style, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to drive a long adoption cycle. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through, you should be self-motivated and highly goal-oriented to achieve ambitious plans for Adcanvas.
This is a demanding role and you will need to work well under pressure, managing your own workload. If that sounds like your cup of tea, we want to hear from you!
NEXD is a technology company with creativity at its heart that has developed a unique way to deliver content. Its first application of this is in the Advertising sector (NEXD/Advertising) where it can render creative display and video ads at a fraction of alternative HTML5 solutions with resulting leaps in engagement and viewability. These engaging ads work on any device but are built with a mobile-first approach and can be accessed through a self-service product, Adcanvas (see adcanvas.com) or on a managed basis through its Studio.
Founded in 2015, NEXD is headquartered in London with sales offices in Berlin, Vienna and New York, and has its main development hub in Tallinn, Estonia. NEXD is backed by leading Venture Capitalists including 3TS Capital Partners, part of the global Draper Venture Network.