Head of Partner Management // Get it Done Service GmbH
Get It Done Service is an e-commerce platform that is enabling brands and online shops to offer their own home services. Wouldn’t it be great to add an installation service at checkout when you buy a new wardrobe or TV? Brands are struggling to make this a seamless experience for their customers, who are left to ask their friend or a not-always-willing family member for help. We want to change this and we are building a product that helps German brands deliver that necessary experience to their customers.
We are a young and small team that is setting the bar high and doesn’t waste time when getting things done – we are looking for people that are not afraid to dive in from day one and want to help make a change in the service industry in Germany.
Our partners are at the core of our business and the Partner Management team is responsible for finding top quality partners to help us deliver installations for home and garden products across Germany. We are looking for a Head of Partner Management to set the vision and strategy on how we efficiently build a partner base across Germany and Europe, and how we can do by providing a high quality service to customers.
What will your responsibilities?
- Build an active community of installations services companies across different markets that will provide 100% coverage and 4.9 rating
- Build a high performance team which aims high and delivers a 5 star service to our partners
- Create and implement processes and workflows that are scalable and that will allow the team to launch in different markets
- Set a clear roadmap on how to achieve the strategy and vision, and lead the team in achieving this
- Drive innovation within the team and initiatives on how best to achieve company goals
- Oversee the day-to-day of the team which includes monitoring systems and ensure the smooth progress of the teams
Who we are looking for?
- Strong background in operations and 3+ years experience in managing a team
- Experience in setting strategies and KPIs, and implementing efficient and quality processes and tools that can be scaled
- User centric and passionate and experienced about delivering a 5 star service to users
- Data centric who is able to identify the right data needed to track team progress and performance
- Extensive knowledge of operation and CRM technologies, tools and best practices
- Ability to lead and motivate a team with a hands on approach and leading by example
- Experience in building a team from scratch including recruiting and provide training
- Great multitasking skills, adaptable and flexible to changes within the organisation
- Experience in communicating to different stakeholders
- Have a self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit, and uses own initiative to get things done
- Experience with project management and agile methodology (preferred)
- Experience working with startups is preferred.
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in German (fluent/native) and English (fluent)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + options
- Work with a team of talented and dynamic individuals and contribute from day one in shaping the company’s strategy
- Directly contribute in shaping the company’s culture and environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the company
- Fully equipped workstation with the tools you need to work best
- Great office in Kreuzberg with plenty of snacks, coffee, and tea