Head of People & Culture (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Own the recruiting, HR & office processes within our Berlin office
- Lead by example: not only will you enable our team to thrive, you will also manage your own operational tasks with a main focus on recruiting
- Work closely with the founders to ensure alignment of priorities
- Partner with the management team to adjust initiatives to fit the unique requirements of each department
- Represent the Lesara culture and seek ways to constantly optimize our initiatives to ensure a flourishing company culture
- Responsible for the measurement, optimization, & reporting of team KPIs
- Ensure all HR data is maintained in compliance with all local and federal laws
- Support Lesara Logistics SE & our Guangzhou office as and when required
- Startup mentality: You’ve worked in a startup before. You get what makes us tick and what differentiates us from other companies
- Analytical mindset: You know ‘data-driven’,’ KPI tracking’, etc. aren’t just buzzwords but play a crucial role in improvement and success
- A closer: You are driven and passionate about finding the perfect person for a position and have a proven track record
- Team spirit: Your pride for the company you work for never fades. If you don’t like something, you don’t complain about it, but work to change it
- Self-motivator: You don’t need a pat on the back every time you accomplish something. Humility, positivity and diligence are your core traits and you are excited about taking the company to the next level.
- Unique & to-the-point: We don’t want to hear “you like HR because you like talking to people” or that you are “looking for a new challenge”. You have a unique & refreshing personality, get things done and don’t consider yourself a typical HR person
- Requirements: 5-7 years of HR and recruitment experience including team management, ideally a 500+ person team, knowledge of German labor laws and native-level German and English
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce and fashion retail with a data-driven approach
- High growth potential and diverse entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: Have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and aspire to bring out the best in each other every day