Head of People (m/f) // GuruCollective
GuruCollective is the first “delivery-only” restaurant chain focusing exclusively on food made for delivery. We are currently operating ten delivery-only food brands from fresh salads to authentic Thai food, which are sold on food delivery marketplaces such as Delivery Hero, Deliveroo, and others.
We are looking for a Head of People (m/f) to support us with scaling the GC internationally. The ideal candidate has a hands-on mentality and brings HR experience from working in a high-growth environment, ideally a startup.
- Our people are our greatest asset. To support us with finding our future leaders, you will head our recruiting efforts on a strategic as well as operative level by managing our hiring plan and driving backoffice and kitchen recruiting on an international level.
- Grow our people by driving the creation and deployment of training and education curriculums in cooperation with our operations department. This goes hand in hand with a clear career-path planning, enabling GC employees to advance from Crew positions to more senior operations roles.
- Lead ongoing Crew-Engagement initiatives in close cooperation with our operations department ensuring turn-over stays low and people are engaged and motivated on the job.
- Process and advance our personnel administration, draft all relevant documents, prepare and control payroll accounting; check and manage staff data, absences, and employee benefits.
- You have +4 years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth startup environment.
- Well-founded knowledge in all areas of personnel management / talent management and ideally basic knowledge in employment law.
- You have analytical skills and are able to structure and process data.
- You speak fluent English and German
What We Offer:
- Shape the future of an emerging industry and help build an international company up from the very beginning.
- Competitive compensation (based on previous experience) and possibility to participate in our employee stock-option plan.
- Work with a young and motivated team in well financed company.