Homepage and Navigation Merchandiser (m/f) // Wayfair GmbH
As a successful Homepage and Navigation Merchandiser you are interested in the buying behavior of our customers and have a detailed approach to inspiring them and directing them to our products. You are responsible for the presentation of the Wayfair.de homepage, the main site navigation bar and for some of the key landing page experiences e.g. Shop by Style. Your goal is to create an unparalleled shopping experience and an inspirational homepage that keeps the customers engaged and coming back for more. With those responsibilities you’ll have a direct impact on some of the Key Performance Indicators, such as click through rate and conversion rate, and ultimately on the growth of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and optimize the Homepage and Top Navigation drop downs, in collaboration with different stakeholders
- Create and maintain cross-category pages, including our Shop by Room and Shop by Style experience, providing an inspirational and engaging customer experience
- Conduct regular competitor research
- Work closely together with different teams, as well as your international counterparts in the other markets
- Regularly analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across site
- Collaborate with the Business Analytics team on the preparation, execution and analysis of AB-Tests to make business decisions that improve our user experience.
- Prepare monthly reports that give visibility on Homepage and Top Navigation performance to senior stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- A strong academic record
- Preferably 1 year of work experience in ecommerce or a design-led industry
- An interest in Online Merchandising and a broad commercial knowledge
- Good mix of analytical/creative skills to understand and optimize page performance
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Passion for furniture and interiors a plus
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →