HR Assistant // caresyntax
Ensure a smooth organization in digital health IT
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Your work scope
- Provide administrative support in terms of contract-related and personnel documents
- Prepare monthly payroll and act as the interface for monthly reconciliation between Finance and HR
- Support VP Human Relations in daily business as well as in additional projects (implement new HR system, audit, employee survey, events, etc.)
- Maintenance of HR master data, HR system, personnel statistics and monthly KPIs
- Coordinate relocation, payroll and tax processes for employees in new countries
- Support Office Management when needed
- Related education, preferably but not mandatory in personnel management-related areas
- First relevant working experience in personnel management with basic knowledge about HR services
- Able to deal with a transforming and fast-paced start-up environment
- Able to work with different hierarchical and multicultural people and groups
- Able to keep a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Be careful, structured and organized
- Be a proactive and creative problem solver
- Can work efficiently both in team and independently
- Highly fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Good computer proficiency, especially MS Office
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
We take your application and answer your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/caresyntaxbys%C2%B7cape), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/caresyntax/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/caresyntaxbyscape/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!