HR Business Partner // wooga
We are seeking to bolster to this award-winning team with the addition of an HR Business Partner. As part of a small team embedded into one of our internal studios, you will be sought after as a trusted advisor on organisational structure, leadership, employee engagement, and much more!
More specific responsibilities include:
- Use a combination of tools (surveys, PeakOn, etc.) and regular meetings with employees across disciplines (Art, Engineering, Product, Publishing, and Services) to continuously gauge what’s going well and what could be improved in the organisation.
- Advise and coach managers on techniques for effective leadership, engagement, and nurturing of their teams.
- Develop an understanding of what learning and development opportunities would be most impactful to a company like Wooga and execute trainings, both in group settings and 1:1 coaching sessions.
- Evaluate current benefit offerings and make recommendations that align with our values and mission.
- Play an instrumental role in managing change in our organisation from concept to execution and communication.
- Day-to-day answering of employee queries regarding contracts, career development, and organisational changes.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of our organisation.
- Expertise in change management, organizational design and development, training and leadership coaching, and compensation topics.
- Strong command of German labour laws.
- Creativity to innovative new approaches, policies, and procedures in HR.
- An affable and unflappable disposition which lends itself to quickly building relationships both within and outside the HR team.
- Fluent English is essential. German language skills would be a big plus.
- Experience working in startup is ideal. Any additional experience in a more mature organisational cultures would be a plus.
- Passion for games is a plus.