HR Generalist // iamsmart
SOME OF YOUR ACTIVITIES:
iamsmart is looking for an energetic HR Generalist to implement a variety of human resource processes. The company will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. You will be trained on the job and will start working on a variety of responsibilities from day one.
It will be your mission to ensure the People Operations will be running smoothly and effectively. With this you’ll directly impact the organisation as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and happy workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
The things we need you to bring are: Enthusiasm, a passion for HR, a diligent way of working and “can do it all – mentality”.
This will make your profile even more interesting for us:
- Experience as an HR Intern or first job experience.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws is a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of Google suite; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem-solving mind set
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
- We belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take
- Responsibility for your role from day one
- An agile environment you will love
- Flat hierarchy, awesome culture
- A pretty cool office in Berlin ‘Mitte’ + a free gym membership
- Team events such as weekly team lunch, monthly team events, workshops, tgif…
- Awesome international start-up atmosphere: Work Hard, Party Harder
Are you full of energy, eager and ambitious, creative, looking for a young dynamic team that is convinced of WINNING … and
Do you want to work in a cross-functional role that allows you to directly influence the success of our company?
Join and grow with us!