HR Manager (m/f) // XAIN
XAIN is a berlin-based tech company specializing in IoT networks.
We combine cybersecurity, machine learning and blockchain technology in order to propose a flexible, embedded, and secure access control protocol for machine and vehicle networks.
The company originated as an Oxford University research project to develop a distributed, highly flexible and privacy-preserving network with a novel two-fold consensus mechanism – called Proof of Kernel Work – for energy efficiency and scalability.
Having prevailed over 120 startups, XAIN AG won the 1st Porsche Innovation Contest in summer 2017. The company is now involved in several projects with its customers, including Porsche and Daimler.
Since, XAIN has developed a new data structure for hybrid clients, which are directly integrated into embedded systems, such as microcontrollers and IOT devices, for end-to-end secure communication.
Currently, the company is developing a universal, secure and user-centric access control language for IoT networks.
We envision a world where equally-distributed intelligent systems enable collaboration and trust.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated HR Manager (m/f) to join our team of international multi-talents at our office in Berlin Mitte.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the setup of the HR department at XAIN, filling of the vacancies both at technical and business level, advising the employees on HR-related administrative and legal issues, organising team events and improving current hr process.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Setup and maintenance of the HR department at XAIN
- Development of talent acquisition strategies and its operational execution
- Coordination and execution of interviews for technical and non-technical positions at every level
- Candidates offer negotiations
- Administrative tasks for hr-related issues
- Support with the preparation of payrolls
- Internal communication of HR policies and procedures
- On- and off-boarding of employees
- Close collaboration with Office Management and Finance for the organisation of team events
- Introduction of a company benefits and perks program
- A basic understanding of Blockchain and AI technologies
- High sense of responsibility for the organization of events for the team and the office
- Excellent time management, self-organisation and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- A mentoring and advisory attitude towards the employees
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Full time and short notice availability and eligibility to work in Germany
Knowledge and Experience
- A long-term managing experience (3+ years) in the HR and Talent Acquisition field in a tech-startup
- A proven record of successful hires in different business and technical domains
- An excellent understanding of the whole employee lifecycle
- A solid knowledge of talent acquisition strategies
- A solid experience with payrolls specs, hr-related paperwork
- Good experience with holding employee talks at all levels
- Familiarity with the startup setup or a similarly fast-paced and international environment
- Be part of a dynamic, international, ambitious team of talented people
- A great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- Entrepreneurial flexibility, autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A fast-paced, multi-faceted working environment and an exciting company product
- A competitive pay
- A perks and benefits program available for all team members
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply with us by submitting your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re excited about you!