Junior HR Manager (m/f) // #You
#You is an ambitious brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. It has been founded by a strong team with a proven track record of building successful lifestyle brands. Under #You, we aim to build the next generation of social media brands, by leveraging our expertise in influencer marketing and creating strong brand-based communities.
We are searching for a Junior HR Manager (m/f) who takes care of #You and its portfolio brands.
- Manage the entire HR administration lifecycle, from payroll management and maintenance of personnel data to conducting reference letters
- Manage the recruitment funnel – create job postings, coordinate interviews, set up contracts and take care of the onboarding process
- Develop and execute feel good initiatives and organise company events – shape our corporate culture and help to make #You a great place to work
- Support with HR initiatives to grow the organization further, to optimize internal processes as well as to incentivize and develop employees
- General office management activities including mail, purchasing and amenities
- University degree and/or professional experience in business studies, psychology or an HR related field, ideally work experience with HR in a fast-paced startup environment
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in personnel management and recruiting with general knowledge about HR services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ideally experience in the conduction of interviews and written communication with candidates
- Excellent organisational, time management and creative problem solving skills
- A careful and structured hands-on attitude and strong people skills. You love working with a multinational team – and becoming the occasional superhero
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and computer proficiency
- Fluency in English. German and other languages are a plus
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain a high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Learn and grow in a multifaceted, fast paced holding company and help to build up the organization from scratch
- Help to set the grounds for a great place to work and get the creative freedom to shape a loving culture with talented, like-minded people
- Profit from clear development paths and salary possibilities
Sounds like a fit? We cannot wait to meet you!