HR Manager / Recruiter // Distribusion Technologies
We run the leading global distribution platform for bus products. We are connecting intercity bus products with travelers all over the world. To support our growth we are looking for a HR Manager (m/f) who likes to take on responsibility in a fast paced environment. You will be in charge of all HR and Recruitment operations of the company, ensuring operational excellence in combination with an outstanding employee experience.
What we offer:
- Chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in travel tech
- Challenging tasks and projects that keep you on your toes
- A steep learning curve and the possibility to grow your career within the company
- Diverse and experienced team to exchange and challenge ideas with
- Adequate salary, flexible working hours, snacks and drinks in the office
What you’ll do:
- Assume holistic responsibility for all HR-related processes and topics
- Actively advise the C-level and managers in all HR and labor law related questions
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from end-to-end (sourcing, interviews, reference checks, negotiating and closing candidates) and optimize the candidate experience
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers, discuss expectations, required competencies and establish job descriptions and sourcing strategy for each role
- Proactively engage great candidates, build up talent pipelines by using a variety of sourcing channels (inbound, outbound, agencies etc.)
- Develop, implement and optimize HR processes and best practices for onboarding, performance management, feedback & development talks, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Be the first contact person for all HR-related questions of employees
- Take over management of the HR Administration: Create & maintain working contracts and amendments, reference letters, employee certificates and other HR correspondence
- Act as contact person for our external payroll accountant and check the monthly payroll
- Liaise with authorities and health insurances and act as their first point of contact
- Administrate the HR-system and adapt to internal processes
- Promote team trainings and events to develop the company culture
- Handle relocation and visa support to welcome new team members
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Business Psychology or similar
- 2-3 years of work experience in the field of HR, recruiting or headhunting in a dynamic environment
- Experience in tech recruitment and agency recruitment is a plus
- Hands-on mentality and strong organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent verbal and written communication in English and German
- Ability to build trust and credibility with employees at all levels
- Good knowledge of managing internal HR processes is a plus
- Good knowledge of labor law, payroll administration, and personnel controlling is a plus
Distribusion is the leading global distributor for scheduled airport & intercity bus products. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe with 5 million bus rides to 2.500+ destinations and more than 400 airports. Our technology is used by leading travel portals and deals with a huge amount of traffic from millions of travellers.
Distribusion has been established five years ago and is well funded by some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds.