HR & Office Manager // colormass
We believe that as the technology advances, peoples daily lives will become dominated by 3D. At colormass, our vision is to create the realistic digital assets for this virtual world. Today we are accomplishing this by capturing the true physical nature of the forms and materials that exist in the world around us.
Our mission began in the furniture industry, where our technology is already being used to replace traditional photo shoots: https://vimeo.com/198467920.
As the administrative “engine” of the company you would be responsible for a wide variety of tasks: organizing office operations, recruiting new talents, on-boarding new employees, accounting, ordering stationery etc. We are looking for a person who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Someone who is well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an emerging startup.
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Handling tasks that occur due to the growth of the company: on-boarding new employees, looking for a new office
- Recruiting and organizing interviews with new talents
- Managing incoming and outgoing parcels, mails and calls
- Ordering stationery, furniture and equipment
- Making sure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills
- Very good English language
- Very good German or Hungarian
- Experience in accounting or recruiting
What we offer
- Being part of a technological revolution and shaping the future of the 3D industry
- Dynamic, stimulating company culture with a very challenging vision
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Berlin (close to Ernst-Reuter-Platz)
How to apply?
Please send your application to jobs-at-colormass.com with the following information:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Salary expectation
- Put “HR & Office Manager” (!) in the subject line of your email
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send an email to the above mentioned email address.
Please find more details about the position here: http://colormass.com/jobs/hr-office-manager/.