HR Specialist – Digital Recruitment // caresyntax
Digital recruitment and employer branding in healthcare IT
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Your work scope
- Recruitment from A to Z for IT, technical, sales and corporate roles worldwide
- Draft, plan and carry out updates and regular feeds for relevant online channels, including social media, with HR content in close collaboration with marketing
- Constantly update job descriptions in German and English, including translations
- Keep candidate management up to date and well-documented
- Promote employer brand internally and externally
- Support with administrative HR work from recruitment to exit
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, PR, psychology, HR, or comparable
- Strong and proven track record in social media recruitment, including active sourcing and direct search
- Extensive, international technology candidate network
- Technical understanding and natural curiosity for new technologies
- Empathetic communicator on native level in English and German for internal and external audience in speaking and writing
- Reliable, team-orientated, pro-active personality
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/caresyntaxbys%C2%B7cape), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/caresyntax/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/caresyntax) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!