HR Specialist (m/f) Compensation & Benefits // BMG
We are looking for an HR Specialist (m/f) Compensation & Benefits for our global Human Resources Team.
You are a dedicated, proactive professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
What you should know about us
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than seven years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
- HR controlling: 1) Accountability for annual HR budget planning internationally; 2) Identifying and tracking changes during the year, and 3) Actively working on needed and necessary org changes with the responsible HR business partners
- Working closely with our finance department and acting as a liaison
- HR admin support: Drafting contracts, contract amendments as well as observing deadlines (e.g. expiration of limited contracts and probationary periods), documentation of new hires and changes in our HR database system, organising all necessary documents for the payroll, preparing certificates and letters of reference
- Team support in all related matters e.g. preparation of trainings and presentations as well as fun & inspirational HR projects that will prepare us for the future
You have successfully completed your studies and gained first experience of at least 3 years in any related field, preferably Controlling and/or Human Resources. Furthermore:
- You are a numbers person feeling comfortable spending time with spreadsheets
- A dynamic and charismatic personality with a hands-on mentality
- An analytical, driven and sharp mind with passion for perfection
- You bring in great interpersonal and communication competence as well as a service orientation and resilience
- Excellent German and English skills (written/spoken)
- Deep familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and ideally SAP R/3 HR
- An eagerness to learn and share from & with experts across departments and Bertelsmann
- You are a nice team mate too!
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- Flexible working hours and an employee savings scheme
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- Regular in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply either in German or in English.
BMG Rights Management GmbH / Recruiting Services
Postfach 90 20 00