HR Specialist Talent & Learning (m/f) // commercetools
We’re looking for a sharp HR Specialist with focus on Talent & Learning for our People & Organisation Team. You will be our No. 1 contact person responsible for personnel development topics for all employees and managers in our German offices in Berlin and Munich. We are curious to meet you!
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Planning, conception and implementation of talent management actions
- Implementation of personnel development instruments
- Consulting and assisting managers and employees in individual development topics
- Continuous enhancement of our internal commercetools academy
- On-boarding of new employees & coordinating their individual trainings
- Designing, presenting and facilitating workshops
- Support our People & Organisation team in different HR topics
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Bachelor or Master in economic science, ideally with focus in Human Resources, or similar qualification/vocational training
- At least 2 years work experience in the field of Talent & Learning/ Personnel Development (ideally in a tech or product company)
- Ideally additional qualification as trainer or coach
- Independent, structured way of working in combination with a solution oriented personality
- Advanced concept competencies and good analytical understanding
- A high level of empathy, trustworthiness and an advisor mindset
- Excellent German and English language skills
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.