Legal Counsel, Commercial Law, part-time // Applift
We are looking for a hands-on team player as a part-time Legal Counsel to join our Applift Headquarters in Berlin, 20-30h/week.
This role will provide advice with regards to general legal matters of Applift’s business, supporting day-to-day operations across the organization. The Legal Counsel, reporting to the COO, will manage Applift’s entire commercial law domain. This includes drafting and negotiating a wide variety of agreements, assisting with our terms of service, and maintaining strong relationships and processes with the internal stakeholders. You will further be the go-to-person to advise on the various legal risks.
What we do
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Draft, negotiate and review different types of agreements (including sales, software license, non-disclosure, partner and vendor agreements)
- Provide practical and strategic legal advice on a wide variety of legal matters
- Ensure GDPR compliance across the organization and continuation of the existing GDPR activities
- Work with Sales and other teams across the company to negotiate contracts of different types all sizes and to provide legal support
- Provide ongoing legal training to stakeholders on contractual, privacy, and compliance issues
- Evaluate the risk of business terms being put in place and negotiated with customers and partners
- Evaluate and determine appropriate legal courses of action to meet business needs
- Fully qualified lawyer (German Law degree) and 3+ years of relevant work experience at a top international law firm and/or legal department
- Formal requirement: 2 State Examinations with at least 18 Points
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience working in a startup tech industry preferred
- Diligent and strategic thinker
- Be a quick learner and like to take an initiative
What We Offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.