Junior Business Developer, BrandTracker // Dalia Research
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion, and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across +100 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer to contribute to the growth and evolution of one of Dalia’s strategic business lines, BrandTracker.
The journey that awaits you:
- From identifying and exploring viable verticals & key market segments to devising market entry strategies, you will gain highly valuable skills in business development and entrepreneurship.
- You will join an open, diverse and international team with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and great office space.
- Your work will have a direct influence on one of Dalia’s leading business lines. Fast track your career with Dalia!
- Business Development: Validate the product vision by talking to potential customers, market researchers, analysts, and executives at data-driven organizations; find out what they need and how we can tailor the BrandTracker product into a scalable solution for them.
- Lead Generation: Analyse relevant markets and identify new business opportunities to support Dalia’s growth. Partner with the digital marketing team to develop sophisticated lead generation campaigns across verticals and international markets.
- Client Communication & Customer Success: Own your accounts end-to-end and ensure continuous, excellent client satisfaction.
Your profile includes:
- Relevant experience in a commercial role, preferably in new business development or client success teams.
- Proven ability to take significant business line ownership, defending decisions around strategy, scope, and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, including C-level presentation skills.
- 100% customer focus: you always act with your customers in mind, enjoy interacting with them as much as possible, and constantly seek to better understand their needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: energetic, ambitious and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You have a strong inner drive to get things done, are able to work autonomously in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment; you possess a natural sense of urgency to set and deliver against tight deadlines.