Junior HR Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are now looking for a Junior HR Manager (m/f) to help us create an amazing, people-focused, work culture. As a fast-growing start-up, we are committed to a positive and growth-centric environment. In this role, you will help build a positive environment and support our team by delivering smooth onboarding processes, dealing with operational people-related topics, and supporting the implementation of high-impact people initiatives.
In this role, you will
- Take day-to-day operational responsibility for HR questions and administrative processes, acting as the first point of contact.
- Own and improve on- and off-boarding processes, ensuring a smooth process for newcomers.
- Support and consult employees and managers with HR queries throughout the employee life cycle.
- Support our Head of HR in implementing company-wide people projects.
- Assist our Head of HR with monthly payroll preparation, with a view to taking this over.
- Provide ad-hoc support for HR reporting requests.
- Act as the first point of contact for external parties, such as health insurances and governmental authorities.
- Support our Office Manager with office-related topics e.g. organizing company events.
- Assist with recruiting activities, including candidate communication and travel arrangements.
You will bring
- 1-2 years of HR experience (internships included) in an international work environment.
- Native-level German and English fluency.
- Service-orientation, excellent people skills and a friendly approach.
- A high degree of integrity and empathy.
- Organizational ability and attention-to-detail.
- Experience with general office management is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!