Junior HR & Office Manager (m/f, part-time) // Perdoo
Are you looking for the next step up, a part-time position that can grow into full-time, and more responsibility? We are looking for someone with at least 1 year experience in office management or HR, to join us as we revolutionize how companies work.
We are a young, ambitious, international team based in the heart of Berlin, excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Our software and services help companies realize their ambitions: we make organizations more transparent and help everyone work together on a clear path towards success!
We’re already lucky enough to count some of the world’s best-known brands like AB-Inbev and Paypal amongst our customers, and we’re only just getting started.
About this role
You’ll be our first hire in HR responsible not just for typical office management tasks, but also helping us build a culture and environment that helps us thrive.
You’ll help us , organize team events & company retreats, as well as taking operational responsibility for our recruiting process, reviewing job ads, screening candidates and developing employer branding.
Last but not least, our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams sometimes need a hand with lead enrichment, billing queries, and much more.
- Create an awesome office environment and culture.
- Take care of everything in and around the office.
- Establish and execute regular team lunches, events, and company off-sites.
- Be the go-to person for all HR-related questions from other team members.
- Manage the recruiting process.
- Jump in to support other teams when needed.
- Support the founders with in their daily operations.
What we offer
- A part-time role that can quickly grow into a full-time position.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Office in Berlin-Mitte, the heart of Europe’s startup scene.
- Regular team retreats to remote locations. Last time we took the team to Barcelona.
- An awesome rooftop overlooking Berlin with regular after-work drinks & BBQs.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo.
- You’re a considerate, service oriented person who enjoys being in a supporting role.
- You are happy to support others and lend a hand when needed so they can focus on achieving their goals..
- Native German and fluent English language skills essential.