Junior Quality Manager (m/f) – Finland // Visual Meta
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 16 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You are responsible for quality management as well as providing relevant content for the platform
- You ensure that shop items match user searches in correct categories and filters
- You take care of the extension and modification of current categories as well as the general website improvement
- You research of relevant product keywords
- You continuously monitor the market and the competition
- You maintain the Finnish platform for various devices such as desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
- You possess at least a Bachelor’s degree
- You ideally have first experience in the e-commerce sector and knowledge of the Finnish e-commerce market
- You speak Finnish on a native level and very good English, preferably you speak fluent Swedish and/or Danish
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML knowledge
- You are a perfectionist and have a structured and self-organized working manner
- You come with a proactive mindset and are able to work independently
- You are a team player, flexible, communicative and easy to work with
- We focus on quality- Support us in making our platforms perfect and help our users to find what they are looking for
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=owtv4fwi&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.shopalike.fi | www.visual-meta.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →