(Junior) Recruiter – European Artist Acquisition Manager (m/f) // ArtNight
Our mission is to bring people together through creative experiences. With our online platform ArtNight, we create a new form of entertainment: workshops which last two hours, take place in local bars and restaurants and are hosted by local artists. Our first product are painting workshops during which the participants create individual pieces of art on canvas. ArtNights are a unique experience for our guests and are an awesome opportunity for our artists to share their talent and knowledge.
We are looking for an ambitious person with a good sense for people, talent and communication. Recruiting great artists is one of the most crucial task in growing our business all over Europe.
Are you interested in working in a creative start-up, enriching our team with your skills and enthusiasm? We are looking for someone to bring in ideas in close team-work with the Operations-team, someone who is passionate about our product and is interested in getting to know many talents in art.
If you enjoy being part of a young and dynamic team and would like to support us in further developing ArtNight, you are just right here.
Our Offer for You:
- Responsibility right from the beginning and many possibilities to work creatively.
- Insights into the everyday life of a start-up during its scaling process and significant growth phase.
- Huge opportunities for self-development and close exchange with a creative and motivated team.
- Flat hierarchies, short ways of communication and a nice working atmosphere with a kind team.
- Flexible working hours in our nice office close to Kurfürstendamm with home office options.
- Free participation in our ArtNights.
- You will drive the end-to-end selection process for our artists openings. From screening CVs, scheduling and performing interviews, to moderating the final decision making: you’ll do it all, and own the process every time and will work closely with our Artist Operations team.
- You will guide candidates through the recruiting process and give them an awesome, memorable experience that makes them excited to join our team.
- You will think of new ways to advertise our artist openings and develop out of the box sourcing strategies all over Europe. You will also analyze recruiting data and implement new initiatives that increase the quality of our hires.
- You will support our Employer Branding strategy by evaluating and implementing some of our ideas, and all those great ones you’ll come up with.
- You have really good English and German skills in writing and conversation or are even a native speaker. Other languages skills are a plus, but not a must.
- You are a team-player with a “hands-on”-mentality, you work proactively and are highly motivated.
- You are an easy-going, open-minded and straightforward person.