Recruiter // GetYourGuide
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates.
With 400+ employees from 50 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace. While headquartered in Berlin, we have also grown internationally, opening 11+ offices all world-wide.
- Own the entire Recruitment process, from the job description to the final offer:
- Be the main point of contact for hiring managers. You will guide them through the hiring process and work together to hire top players.
- Get involved in all recruitment activities by screening resumes, keeping our candidate funnel up to date, sending personalized feedback to candidates and ensuring fast and efficient communication along the way.
- Conduct preliminary and HR interviews.
- Proactively explore sourcing channels to find and contact passive talents.
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Help us strengthen our company brand by representing GetYourGuide at job fairs and organizing in-house meetups
- Contribute to extra projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas
- Min 1 year of recruiting experience, ideally in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Customer Service Recruiting/strong will to learn about it
- Ability to influence people through effective communication skills
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively, being aware of bias
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- A curious mind always eager to learn and develop quickly
- Passion for Recruiting and eagerness to always stay up to date with current trends
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Are you eager to play a key role in helping to build a talented, driven, and motivated A-Team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application (including CV and Cover Letter in English) via our career page.
Meet our Talent Acquisition team, discover our recruiting tips and get to know our adventures on our Blog!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!