Recruiter // GetYourGuide
We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great talent. We are looking for an experienced Business Recruiter to help us hire within various business areas including Sales, Customer Service, Content, Finance, and People. Up for the challenge? Come and join us!
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all of our candidates.
- Own the entire recruitment process, from creating the job description to the final offer:
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to extending offers
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Maintain productive relationships with recruiting agencies
- Help us strengthen our company brand by representing GetYourGuide at job fairs and organizing in-house meetups
- Contribute to extra projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas
- 2+ years recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of hiring great talent for business areas
- Ability to influence people through effective communication skills
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively with an awareness of bias
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- A curious mind always eager to learn and develop quickly
- Passion for recruiting and eagerness to always stay up to date with current trends
More reasons to join us
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 55 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.