Junior Recruiter (m/f) // EMnify
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
Join EMnify as a Junior Recruiter (m/f)!
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to handle a variety of personnel related duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating phone calls, OnSite Interviews, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for our open position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry (IoT, Telecommunications, M2M, …) is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in duties like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist our HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing via linkedin, XING and other channels.)
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
Your responsibilities are:
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Take responsibility for the correspondence with our candidates and coordination of interviews
- Support the planning and execution of recruiting activities like internal events, meet-ups, job fairs and university events
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Maintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
Our requirements are:
- Some firsthand experience as a HR Assistant / Junior Recruiter (through internships or working student experience in a high dynamic environment)
- Knowledge of the german labour laws and screening (how to post a job correct according to the AGG, for example)
- Familiar with MS Office, MS Outllook, ideally you have worked with an ATS system before (we use breezy here, for example)
- Great organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
- very good English language skills, german language skills would be a very big plus!
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success – we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
How to apply
Simply send your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date to email@example.com. You will be hearing from us soon!