Junior Talent Acquisition Manager // zeotap
zeotap unites the world’s most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You work with our hiring managers to source and attract the best candidates
- You appropriately screen, develop and manage relationships with candidates
- You manage our applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, social media, job boards and relationship with recruitment agencies
- You bring a creative approach to recruiting, developing and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- You strengthen our employer brand and ensure we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- You support the rest of the HR team in ad-hoc projects
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 1-2 years of experience in talent acquisition, including being responsible of all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Experience in direct sourcing, research, and candidate development utilising different methods and sources
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to adapt to changing business priorities & environment
- You work in a very structured, proactive and independent manner
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact