Legal Assistant / Office Manager (20-30 hours / week) // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries and strong career progression opportunities.
SmartRecruiters is looking for a Legal Assistant / Office Manager to help keep our team and office running STRONG. This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp and engaging individual to bring their superior organizational skills, experience managing internal business administrative tasks, and amazing personality to a rapidly growing company.
This role is perfect for someone who is excited to support a quickly growing Internet startup with a lot of energy. You should enjoy being busy and working on a variety of projects because you’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment where the challenges are always changing.
Looking into the future, your responsibilities will expand as the company does – building and coordinating a larger staff, incorporating new processes and applications to the company, the sky’s the limit!
As soon as you land at SmartRecruiters we’ll be looking for your support in:
- Assist our executives in their daily business to make them more effective
- Manage the office budget
- Draft, proofread, format correspondence and documents (in English / German)
- File paperwork and keep documents organised
- Make the office an awesome place to work!
- Help plan and execute company events, team outings, holiday parties, and other fun activities
- Coordinate our service providers
- Manage procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Work with colleagues across our other offices in San Francisco, Krakow, London, Spokane, and Paris
- Fluent and professional German and English
- Solid experience from similar roles, ideally in a startup environment
- Familiarity with contracts and law is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite tools (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience with basic HR related functions
- Excellent planning and time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally well organized, honest, and reliable
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Curiosity around recruitment and the HR technology sector
Join our team
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. This is an opportunity for you to take on full ownership of a key area and bring it to life. We’re an international team with members from Germany, USA, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Canada, Greece, France, Poland and Colombia. Our beautiful office is right on Hackescher Markt.
- Contract: Full- or Part-time (between 20 to 30 hours per week)
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Berlin Mitte
- Salary: based on experience
- Remote work possible: No
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you’re looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best – you’ve found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.