Legal Assistant/ Paralegal- Part-Time (F/M) // Fractal Blockchain
- Start 16th July 2018
- Part-time Job
About Fractal Blockchain:
Fractal Blockchain is a software company based in Berlin. We support digital companies with the implementation of decentralized systems and software development.
Position Description :
We are looking for a bright legal assistant (you can also be a paralegal, work student or intern) for a part-time role to join our fast-growing international team.
- Your role is to support the legal department with the development of processes as well as the implementation and coordination of local and global legal tasks;
- You will be in charge of registrations and filings to various authorities; task implementation follow-up; obtaining signatures and documents; post and emails of the legal team; electronic and physical archiving and retrieval systems and processes;
- You will do legal research on various German, EU, and global laws and prepare briefs and memos thereon;
- You will provide administrative support to the General Counsel and to the legal team (e.g. print, scan, create and maintain document templates, coordinate team meetings, travel, diary and invoice management, correspondence by mail, email and telephone calls, etc.).
You are excited to join a vibrant international Blockchain space and are passionate about open source. You are proactive, fast-learner with a talent for absorbing new skills and areas quickly and comfortably. You are trustworthy and reliable with a sense of humor and a high level of commitment and professionalism.
- You are experienced in drafting, managing and archiving legal forms and documents;
- Previous experience in a law firm or a legal department is a very strong plus;
- Strong knowledge of office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Internet research, Google Docs, PDF, DropBox), office equipment, and general office procedures;
- Analytical, able to quickly grasp and present legal issues;
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Flexible and able to deal with a diverse set of tasks;
- Excellent English, preferably native. Solid German skills: spoken, verbal and written;
- Problem solver with a strong hands-on mentality;
- Very well organized and accurate;
- Good communication skills with people of diverse backgrounds and different authority levels;
- Discreet, able to handle highly confidential and/or sensitive matters;
- Networker and team player;
- Able to work independently with strict self-monitoring for efficiency and schedule;
- Calm and self-assured, able to adapt and resist stress.
Our office in Space Shack Coworking offers a comfortable work environment paired with a good team spirit. Are you ready to take over a new challenging job with good payment and a strong team?
Sounds good to you?
To apply, use the following link: https://fractalblockchain.typeform.com/to/MXd61a