Level 2 Support Engineer // Zattoo
Zattoo is creating the future of television, live and on demand.
We build Apps for mobile, web and big screen on systems like Apple, Android, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One and many more.
As more and more customers and business partners are relying on Zattoo’s services, we are building out our technical support team. This position as Level 2 Support Engineer should help us provide 24/7 coverage of our TV/Network Operations Center and play a fundamental role in ensuring that we meet or exceed the expectations of our B2B clients. You will be part of a new team working to achieve this goal and you will have the chance to shape the team and all workflows together.
- Assist B2B customers with their Zattoo products. Answer tickets adequately and according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Keep track of the progress on problem solving, send regular updates on the status and document all issues and resolutions in detail
- Get familiar with all our B2B products and customers and become an expert on Zattoo’s platform
- Reproduce reported customer issues, document the steps to reproduce and escalate/follow up with the responsible service engineers
- Monitor the performance and capacity of the Network, TV and streaming systems using a variety of tools. Look for hardware, software, and network alerts or malfunctions
- Determine the cause of identified problems and when needed escalate to other team members, management or 3rd party vendors
- Maintain internal communication to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant issues and the steps being taken
- Maintain external communication with all affected partners, send regular updates on the status according to the SLA. Prepare and send a Detailed Incident Report after the issue has been resolved
- Prepare and send monthly service availability reports to B2B customers according to the SLA
What we expect from you
- Be comfortable with working at night and on weekends whenever TV usage is the highest. In return for a very flexible and open workplace
- Very good German and English language skills
- Ability to read and understand monitoring systems
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic network knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus: Understanding of IPTV/TV systems
- Bonus: CCNA
- Bonus: Experience working as a technical support or NOC
- Bonus: You love watching TV and graphs at the same time and have the urge to go to the bottom of the details if it does not work as it should, because this is what it is all about :)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedules
- Cool and comfortable offices
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress-code
- Working with an awesome product
- Motivated and international team
We are Zattoo
At Zattoo we want to create a new TV experience, independent from location, time and device. Since our start in 2006, we bring a huge selection of sport events, movies and TV series to the favourite devices of our users. In addition, our B2B team delivers TV and VOD solutions to cable operators, internet service providers and many others, thus positioning Zattoo as a top notch technology partner.
We have built a great team that defines and develops the TV experience of the future together. We treat each other with respect and pull on one string to make our vision reality. Flat hierarchies and open communication enable us to cooperate transparently and to act fast. At Zattoo we can be ourselves and simply do what we are best at.
You can learn more about us at: https://zattoo.com
Join us and become part of our Stream Team!