LifeX Hospitality Operations (Full Time) // LifeX Aps
Join a fast growing company that is radically improving how people live and move.
Founded in early 2017, LifeX helps people settle into their new city. In one short year, we have now grown into eighteen apartments in the center of Copenhagen and Berlin with 85+ active members. With early investment from Founders and stellar angel investors backing us, we are scaling rapidly to take over the rest of Europe.
That is why, WE NEED YOU! We are looking for an internship trainee who is passionate about making a difference and able to learn and assist in developing the operations of LifeX with new creative ideas. In the hospitality operations intern role, you will be assisting our Country Manager and taking on responsibilities of ensuring deliveries are taken care of. You will be working closely and reporting directly to the onsite Country Manager.
- Be in charge of all maintenance requests at LifeX properties in Berlin
- Own and maintain requests log to make sure it is up-to-date
- Come up with creatives solutions for optimizing maintenance at LifeX
- Work with real estate, facility or furniture partners to come up with a resolution
- Aim to resolve the requests within one week as turnaround time
- Communicate to requestor about resolution and updates
- Receive and check deliveries related to maintenance
- Requires travel between sites and work at different locations within the city
Who are you:
- You are one or 2 years experience in Operations and Hospitality
- You want to work with an ambitious professional team
- Drive to earn more about start-ups, facility management, co-living and operations
- You like optimizing processes and keep everything in order
- You can multi-task and manage multiple communication channels
- You are fluent in English and German; both written and verbal.
We aim to fill this position as soon as possible, so please send your application to email@example.com.