Management Assistant / Legal Advisor // INZMO
INZMO is a fully-digitalised insurance platform covering all key stages of insurance: creating efficiency on costs, administration, claims-processing and underwriting for insurers, boosting business for B2B2C partners and providing an instant and a pleasant experience for the consumers.
The company was also recognized as the best fintech company in Europe in the StartUp Europe Awards by European Commission in 2017.
Join our team as a:
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT / LEGAL ADVISOR
- assisting management board and team-members in every-day achievements;
- compiling and reviewing legal documents, protocolling meetings, communications with authorities, co-operation partners, etc;
- managing the office: i.e ordering of supplies, making bookings/reservations, etc.
Leading candidates will have:
- at least 2 years of demonstrable experience as legal advisor/consultant/assistant or as management assistant;
- ability to work as part of a team and on your own;
- very good spoken and written in German and English.
Skills that’ll give you an edge:
- experience in working with startups;
- law-degree or studies towards obtaining a degree;
- knowledge of insurance sector.
- varied work and possibility to participate in many different international projects;
- a young and ambitious team;
- competitive pay and career opportunities in a rapidly evolving environment;
- modern workspace at Potsdamer platz, Berlin.
For further information (in ENG), please contact:
Meeri Rebane (co-founder)