Office & Administrative Assistant // allpago
allpago (www.allpago.com) is the leading payment service provider for Latin America, enabling e-commerce merchants and payment providers to accept all relevant local payment methods through a single platform and API. allpago’s state-of-the-art technology and regulatory knowledge are used by merchants including Art.com, Getty Images, McAfee, Paylogic, Symantec and Teamviewer to maximize conversion rates and ensure compliant transactions with customers in Latin America, and as a ‘last mile’ payment interface by leading payment companies around the world. In 2016 allpago was nominated as “Top 10 Late Stage Startup” by Money20/20, the “World’s Largest Payments & Financial Services Innovation Event”.
Who are we looking for:
Reporting to the Country Manager Germany, your role is to support the German office in all administrative matters. You work in close collaboration with the account management in Germany and the operation teams in Latin America in order to support allpago daily
activities. You are an asset to the company: you manage the office, you support the Human Resources and follow administrative files.
- You work closely with external accountants and help for invoicing and payments;
- You are in close contact with providers and make sure they’re paid on time;
- You help organize meetings, events, agendas;
- You advise new on-boarding colleagues;
- You carry out the contractual HR on-boarding process;
- You make sure the office is kept in order, order necessary office furniture, have contact with our external providers (cleaning company, plant watering company, etc.);
- You archive and classify all documents according to the internal procedure;
- You organize employee’s travels;
- You represent the spirit and the image of allpago when answering the phone and welcoming guests and act in a professional manner;
- You handle the benefits administration (mobile, travel, etc.);
- You assist over payroll procedure (employee’s leaves & timesheet).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree or any equivalent educational background;
- Good communication skills, clear and to the point;
- Good at structuring work and setting priorities in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Pro-active, taking the initiative when needed;
- Fluency in English and German is a must, Spanish and/or Portuguese is a strong plus.
We offer you an international working environment with flat hierarchies in the heart of Berlin and to work cross regions with your peers in Brazil and Mexico. Over 80% of our clients come from the Silicon Valley which ensures an innovative and challenging working environment. In addition, we are not investor-driven giving you the freedom to focus on what is truly necessary.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.