Office Manager // Booming Games
Booming Games is looking for an Office Manager to help keep our team and office running STRONG. This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp and engaging individual to bring their superior organizational skills, experience managing internal business administrative tasks, and great personality to a fast internationally growing company.
We are a software house that is specialized in online gaming, using advanced business models and seasoned professionals with years of experience in the industry to deliver high-end products that we are proud of. Our compact team of skillful Developers and SREs work closely to deliver projects on time and with the unmistakable Booming Games’ seal of quality.
We have offices in Berlin, Poznan (Poland) and Malta employing more than sixty employees with more than 20 different nationalities.
We are looking for a new team member who is excited to support a fast growing Internet startup with a high degree of energy, reliability and communication skills. You should enjoy being busy and working on a variety of projects, because you’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment where the challenges are always changing.
Looking into the future, your responsibilities will expand as the company does.
- Solid experience in Office Management
- Fluent and professional German and English language skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite tools (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience with basic HR related functions
- Excellent planning and time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally well organized, honest, and reliable
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with contracts is a plus
- Curiosity around recruitment and the HR technology sector
As soon as you start at Booming Games we will be looking for your support in:
- Assist our executives in their daily business to make them more effective
- Manage the office budget
- Work with colleagues across our other offices in Malta, Poznan and more than 30 remote workers
- Accounting preparation for our Berlin entity in cooperation with our tax accountant
- Plan and execute team events, company events and other fun activities
- Coordinate our service providers
- Manage procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Travel Management in cooperation with our travel agency
- Order of soft -and hardware
- Secretariat functions such as taking care of incoming mail
- Make the office an awesome place to work!
Earliest starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Berlin Kreuzberg
Salary: based on experience
Remote work possible: No
Interested? Then join us! You will feel right at home at Booming Games.
Apply and send your CV & cover letter with the subject “Office Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through LinkedIn