Office Manager/in // btov Partners
btov Partners is a European venture capital company that manages around EUR 330 million through institutional funds, partner funds and direct investments of private individuals. Our btov teams in St. Gallen, Berlin, Munich and Luxembourg invest in emerging start-ups and work with a selected number of experienced entrepreneurs to support entrepreneurs on their way. Some of our investments such as XING and Facebook are already famous success stories – with a view to our current portfolio and companies such as Finanzcheck.de, Raisin or Blacklane, we expect further spectacular success stories in the coming years. btov is one of the largest and oldest venture capital companies in Europe.
These will be your tasks:
- Administrative and organizational office management
- Information and data request from investors and start-up companies
- Processing of invoices and payment orders and initiation of payment transaction
- Preparatory accounting
- Preparation of contract documents and process management during signings
You\’re offering these qualifications:
- Commercial Apprenticeship
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Proficient with the standard MS Office-Applications
- A sense of duty and organizational talent
- Team spirit and fun at work in a young and motivated team
Would you like to work in an exciting environment with a lot of freedom for initiative and independence? Then we look forward to receiving your application!