Office Manager / Executive Assistant (m/f) // Taledo
- Smoothly run the office: maintain inventory and supply levels (food, drinks, office supplies and equipment)
- Prepare for and welcome our guests such as visitors, investors and candidates
- Coordinate and execute administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, preparing expenses reports and working contracts
- Assist our finance department with payments, billing and expense reports
- Support HR in the onboarding of new employees
- Create a great office vibe (organize team events, parties, etc.)
- Maintain office efficiency by improving office processes & systems
- Assistance Management with special tasks & projects
- Degree in Business or Communication preferred
- Experience in office management, event coordination or team assistance
- Motivation to work in a result-driven startup environment with a lot of responsibility as well as a high-level ownership
- Strong sense of loyalty, ethics, confidentiality, and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills & outgoing personality
- Fluent in German and English, additional fluent languages are a plus
At Taledo, you have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated team of smart people in a truly international atmosphere. While offering an environment that allows you to stay focused and develop professionally, we still make sure to have fun, with regular provisions of fruits, cakes, tea, and other snacks. Knowledge sharing and supporting each other is key to our success and offers great opportunities for professional growth.
Taledo connects talented digital professionals with market-leading companies to build innovative products and services.
Our ambitious team, that counts 10+ nationalities, works hard on our mission to create the number one digital recruiting platform while keeping a shared-knowledge culture that offers great opportunities for professional growth.