Office & HR Manager // flyiin
- As Office & HR Manager, you will work closely with the CEO to design and implement the processes that will allow for the smooth running of the company, and to define the tools that will best support these processes
- You will run the day-to-day activities of the Berlin office, including financial planning, billing, accounting records and travel expenses records, and other housekeeping tasks.
- You will lead the onboarding of the newcomers by making sure everything is place when join: paperwork, workspace, welcome pack, training program etc.
- You will support the respective teams in their hiring activities by posting the job descriptions, screening and managing applications, coordinating interviews and facilitating follow-up tasks.
- You will facilitate the organisation of internal workshops, training and knowledge sharing sessions, team-building events as well as larger customer meetings
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
If you have…
- Excellent knowledge of both German (ideally native) and English
- Outstanding organisational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Experience in working in fast-paced environments
- Experience with communication tools: Google for Business, Slack, Trello etc.
If you are excited about…
– Travel, and most specifically air travel
– Working with people from different parts of the world
– Making a company a more efficient and fun place to work
– Contributing to developing a company’s culture and dynamics
– Being part of something big that has the potential to transform a whole industry
If as a person, you appreciate…
– Highly collaborative, multidisciplinary working environments
– Systematic feedback and knowledge sharing
– “Bullshit-free”, lean and focused organisations
– Hands-on, day-to-day work
HOW CAN YOU STAND OUT?
You’ll reach the top of the list if in addition to the above, you:
1- have already been in a similar role and helped build up a technology company from scratch
2- can demonstrate a high level of self-reliance and a strong sense of initiative
3- are a fine negotiator and like trying to get the best deals out of vendors
4- enjoy writing material that will enable our various teams to be fully aligned
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AT FLYIIN.
1- The opportunity to join a company that will grow fast, and be at the origin of it
2- The chance to work very enthusiastic and experienced people who all share the strong desire to shake things up
3- The option to work remotely from home one day a week
4- Regular “Knowledge sessions” on topics such as online travel, airlines, technology or product
5- Your daily dose of coffee, fresh fruits, snacks… and our weekly beers and wine.
6- And finally, a competitive salary and an attractive office space in the heart of Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
… and more as our business and results grow.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If this is a kind of adventure you would take part in, and the type of jobs that you’ve always been looking for, send us an email at email@example.com and tell us us why you’re the best candidate for this position.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.